Contribute Help To This Site
This is where a lot of people place a PayPal button and ask for donations. Well, even though I think that all my readers are helpful, generous, people, what I am really interested in is increasing readers to further the give and take of discussions in comments, email, and questions. I do use an Amazon affiliate program to try to offset some of the costs associated with maintaining this site. If you enjoy this website and ever purchase from Amazon, you can use or bookmark this link to purchase your products and really help out this site. Thanks!
Here are a few things contribute to the success of this web site.
1. As you read the articles here, please post comments to start or continue a discussion. Everyone has some experience, knowledge, or opinion that others can benefit from. If you have your own web site, be sure to link it to your name in the comment form so you will get a back link to your site and so other readers here can visit you. All links here are dofollow.
2. If you find something interesting here, please help to publicize it. The biggest help is to use the icons on the top of the post. Using the Tweet, Facebook, Digg or StumbleUpon buttons to publicize a post, makes it available for more people to read. Bookmarks to Technorati or any other social bookmarking sites are also welcomed.
3. You can subscribe to one of my feeds so you are notified of all new posts. I have four feed options listed in the drop down box of the RSS section of the sidebar to the right. You can also subscribe to email posts from the sidebar or at this page.
4. If you have a blog of your own, let your readers know what you have found here. One way to do this is with a link to this site in a post on your blog or on your sidebar. I have trackbacks and pingbacks enabled, so I will see that you have linked back here. I will then come check out your site, leave a comment and help your blog too. If your site catches my interest or if you are providing a service or information that helps or improves my blogging skills, I may even write a post specifically about your website. An example is this article I wrote about Chris Matthieu, the creator of Numly Numbers, or the post about Jonathan Bailey’s site Plagiarism Today, both great blogging resources.
5. Contact me directly to ask me a question or suggest a topic so I can answer you personally, or write about your topic on my blog. I certainly am not a know-it-all, but I love researching and finding people who are and then giving my opinion about what I discover.
6. Add this site to your blogroll or links page.
7. If you are interested in advertising on this site, please contact me. If your site or product is relevant to this blog, my rates are very reasonable.